Clean Energy Ownership Program
A low-cost path to ownership for solar and other clean energy systems!
By using our straightforward program as a low-cost path to ownership, companies obtain more energy savings and greater overall value from clean energy systems than is available from power purchase agreements and other programs that provide only limited energy savings. With our program, companies keep the full amount of energy savings and incentive payments, all environmental benefits, and a substantial portion of the monetized value of any available federal ITC-with no upfront capital outlay!
Our program uses a 3-page "traditional" equipment lease to provide customers with seven years of 100% tax-deductible, subsidized lease payments with no escalation to create a low-cost path to ownership at a discounted price, which may then be financed through the 9th year to conserve cash within budgets. The program appeals to S Corps and LLCs that cannot directly benefit from a federal tax credit as well as companies that seek to optimize value within capital budget and cash constraints..
Solar PV & thermal, energy storage, wind turbines, generators, and cogeneration systems qualify separately, or in any combination, including energy management software and controls for a fully intergrated microgrid. The program is available nationwide to creditworthy companies for transactions ranging from $100,000 to $10 million, or more.
Key Features & Benefits:
* No upfront capital outlay.* No upfront capital outlay.
- * No upfront capital outlay.
- * Companies keep all utility savings.
- * Companies keep all RECs and environmental benefits.
- * Companies keep all incentive payments, such as grants and performance-based incentives.
- * Companies select all equipment and obtain manufacturer warranties.
- * Monetized value of equipment tax benefits used to subsidize payments.
- * 100% tax-deductible, fixed payments with no escalation.
- * Ownership at a discounted price after years 6 and 7.
- * Purchase may be financed through year 9.
- * Levelized cost of energy (LCOE) substantially less than current electric rate.
- * No construction period interest when advance commencement approved.